Successes and Failures in Telehealth 2016 is in full swing.
Over 1100 delegates are attending the joint conference event coordinated by HiNZ being held in New Zealand from the 1st to the 4th of November.
The Centre for Online Health is pleased to be supporting an exciting and diverse array of SFT Keynote Speakers:
- Majorie Skubic from the University of Missouri (USA)
- Chris Bladin from Victoria Telestroke (Australia)
- Andrew Slater from Homecare Medical (NZ)
- I.H. Monrad Aas from Vesfold Hospital Trust (Norway)
- Ben Wheeler from the Southern DHB (NZ)
- Ruth Large from the Waikato DHB (NZ)
A number of Centre for Online Health staff and Research Higher Degrees students are presenting papers and posters at the conference.
A special conference edition of the Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare contains key COH research, as well as telehealth research from around the world.
This year, Successes and Failures in Telehealth 2016 is being run in conjunction with the Global Telehealth (GT 2016), the Health Informatics New Zealand Conference (HiNZ 2016), and the NZ Nursing Informatics Conference (NZNIC-16).
The full program for all 4 conferences is available, here.